1. Many products don’t offer travel sizes so, when your nearing the end of your favorite product (foundation, concealer, lotion) place it your gym bag permanently. No more remembering to transport cosmetics and “must haves.”
2. Consider renting an overnight locker at your gym to store several sets of clean undergarments, a couple tops and bottoms, bulky gym shoes and toiletries for the week. On your final workout for the week, bring one bag home, wash and replenish.
3. It may sound silly, but I find packing folded clothes in the order I will put them once showered to be a big help. Undergarments and socks on top followed by the other layers for the outfit in order.
4. Include a small empty bag inside your larger gym bag to keep items in need of washing separate.
5. Reduce the size of your bag by taking advantage of any and all products provided by your gym.
6. My favorite tip? ALWAYS pack your bag and line up your clothes the night before – nothing makes a bag more organized than having enough time to think it through.
One of my favorite products? Helps freshen post-workout mane and gives lift to fine or soft hair… Redken Powder Grip