Blakely FIT, best personal trainer in Chicago award winner is committed to improving the lives of women. We assess, create, support and inspire through one on one strength training, small group training and public speaking.
Setting Ourselves Apart From Other Personal Trainers
As in any field, quality and professionalism varies from practitioner to practitioner. We strive to be the best. If you have worked with other personal trainers before, please take a look at our policies below.
- Prompt session start time
- Reputably certified and insured trainers
- An absence of eating, drinking or phone usage during sessions
- Instruction by example
- The highest level of consistency in honoring appointments
- An insistence on safe, effective training practices at all times
- Highest standards of professionalism in dress, demeanor and confidentiality
- Thorough 90 minute initial fitness assessment
- Customized program design, updated and adjusted regularly
- Quarterly reassessments of your progress, measurements and goals
- Consideration of the client as a whole person
- Digital copies of reassessment progress and after photos provided every quarter
- Automated monthly billing system
- Efficient 25 minutes sessions
Blakely Fit Owner, Michelle Blakely
Michelle Blakely founded Blakely FIT personal training company in 2003. Throughout her training career Michelle has focused on client success and the highest standards in professionalism. Michelle is a certified personal trainer through the National Strength and Conditioning Association, USA Weightlifting Sports Performance Coach, Healthy Moms® Specialty Certificate in Perinatal Fitness and Wellness certified and Total Control® Instructor. She has presented fitness seminars to women’s groups, schools and corporations. She is the author of Blakely FIT Friday Quickies blog and newsletter and an expert source to publications including Good Housekeeping, Time Out Chicago, Chicago Sun Times Chicago Grid and The Frankfort Station. She has appeared locally as a fitness expert on CBS and WGN newscasts. With in her industry, Blakely has presented to schools, colleges and on behalf of the NSCA. She was Time Out Chicago magazine’s 2008 Fitness Expert, the Chicago Reader’s Best of Chicago 2011 and 2014 Best Personal Trainer Runner Up, the Chicago Reader’s Best of Chicago 2012 and 2013 Best Personal Trainer Winner, and PFP featured columnist (Top Notch Trainer) for 2014 and 2015.
Blakely F.I.T. Inc.
Chicago River North Personal Training Facility
The Trainer’s Gym
401 West Ontario STE 400
Chicago IL 60654